At this time, I accept self-pay clients and am an out-of-network (OON) provider with all insurance companies for therapy services.
Using out of network benefits requires that you pay for counseling services up front, and then I can provide you with a “superbill” to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. You will need a clinical diagnosis in order to bill insurance. Please contact your insurance company prior to meeting with me to ensure that reimbursement is available for out of network providers.
Here is a list of questions that you might want to ask them:
- Do I have coverage for mental health counseling?
- Have I met my deductible for out of network benefits? If not, how much is left?
- How many sessions per year will be covered?
- What percentage will be reimbursed?
- What is the coverage amount per counseling session with an OON provider?
- Do I need a referral from my doctor?
Services can be paid for by major credit/debit cards.
Clients are required to provide cancellation notice 24 hours in advance of the appointment time. Cancellation fees of the total session cost will be charged to the card on file and must be paid before additional services can be provided.