At this time, I accept self pay and am an out-of-network (OON) provider with all insurance companies for therapy services.
If you wish to bill insurance, I can provide you with a “superbill” to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. You will need a clinical diagnosis in order to bill insurance. Please contact your insurance company prior to meeting with me to ensure that reimbursement is available for out of network providers.
Here is a list of questions that you might want to ask them:
- Do I have coverage for mental health counseling?
- Have I met my deductible? If not, how much is left?
- How many sessions per year will be covered?
- What is the coverage amount per counseling session with an OON provider?
- Do I need a referral from my doctor?
Services can be paid for by cash, check, and major credit/debit cards.
Clients are required to provide cancellation notice 24 hours in advance of the appointment time. Cancellation fees of 50% of the cost of session will be charged to the card on file and must be paid before additional services can be provided.